Yukmouth on BET.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Yukmouth Unites The Hood
By The Blackspot, BET.com Staff Writer

Posted Oct. 28, 2002-- From his fame as one half of the platinum selling duo The Luniz ("I Got 5 On It" back in 1995), Yukmouth is expecting big things with his upcoming compilation and DVD United Ghettoes Of America.

"I'm going to hit two licks on everybody's a** independently," Yukmouth said about his releases. "It's all about working and not sitting on my a**."

United Ghettoes Of America matches newly found artists with established greats like C-Bo, MC Eiht and Jazze Pha. Yukmouth's DVD will explore hood life and entertainment across the country; going as far as Alaska.

"I've been watching a lot of people's DVDs and I don't think anybody can f*** with this," Yukmouth told BET.com. "It's not all about Yuk, it's about everybody. A lot of DVDs out are just following the artist around and showing who they know. Nobody wants to see that!"

United Ghettoes Of America is scheduled for release on his label, Smoke-A-Lot Records, November 19th.