YuKMOuTH "Goverment Project"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Not my work huh.....

Well for some strage reason, i have the psd file with all the layers right here in from of my face, ask me to change something that only the person with all the layers could change, and i'll do it, at least u acknowledge that it's dope though, one.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Yeah,that shit is sicc homey..................
Hey,Theirs a couple spots over at illstylez thats open.You should join.We're in the 2nd round now........................Its a cool way to keep you on ya toes witcha graphix.........................1

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Not my work huh.....

Oh ya one more thing, i got crazy skillz in photoshop, my only set back is pictures, it's hard to find good pics to work with, i aint even got a scanner, so all my shit iz from the web, gimmie some good quality pics and i can do some dope shit, holla.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Re: Not my work huh.....

Cellski415 said:
Oh ya one more thing, i got crazy skillz in photoshop, my only set back is pictures, it's hard to find good pics to work with, i aint even got a scanner, so all my shit iz from the web, gimmie some good quality pics and i can do some dope shit, holla.
One of the greatest features about Photoshop is the ability to make dirty pics into something with quality..Thats the name of the program....ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.......These guys on here don't just happen to always come across quality pics.They work with the pic and make them presentable......Photoshop is a beautiful program......

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
^ so true, btw dope graphic.. but like the others i am skepticle on whether or not you made i since its such an improvement from your other designs, take that comment as a compliment though and not a diss....

btw respell government right on there to prove that you did it

pz...

Aug 21, 2002
im likin the cover...shit is clean....

I have seen some of his old covers and this is by far the best one in my opinion...and yes he does have skillz....i believe u did it....and Terrel shouldnt try to call anyone out on stealin work.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
xNizzLex said:
im likin the cover...shit is clean....

.and Terrel shouldnt try to call anyone out on stealin work.
Whut you mean.Are you speaking of Colin Smiths tutorial piece he provided the cafe with.Mr.Smith is my mentor in this design shit.Anything the imagination can conceive.He can design it.Well,I'm the inspiration behind that tutorial.Thats why he wrote a tut.I'm tryin to motivate him to design a flawless sicc as CD-Cover.I'll keep ya posted.He's muh manz.So what you talkin about is senseless...Photoshopcafe rules............

BTW-Whos work have I stole.......

Apr 25, 2002
real clean...i like it, nice crisp feel to it...but the scope is played out...i've seen at least 20 pieces wit the scope, try and come up wit somethin more original...but graphically its clean...