Your top 5 favorite TV shows of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Not a big fan of television shows except for those (episodes) that are independent of each other. In other words, the following episode is not a continuation of the previous. I guess I just don't care much for the anticipation and I never seem to be able to keep up. I would rather wait until a season is over and watch the entire thing at will. That being said, my two favorite shows are/were Married With Children and In Living Color. I can watch those for hours on end. I also really like Seinfeld and The Office. My favorite drama would have to be Oz. That show was dope as fuck.

BUT the shows I watch the most are:

First 48
Forensic Files
Cold Case Files
American Justice
Intervention
Cops

I LOVE reality crime shows.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
after seeing all these 5 doesnt seem realistic or far cuz there are so many good shows...so im just gonna name my favorites of all time using this list form other people as a reference....gonna be long cuz im hella bored lol..

First 48
south park
Fresh Prince of bel air
Martin
the wire
weeds
The Simpsons
70s show
The Wayans Brothers
Family Matters
george lopez
Saved By The Bell
futurama
chappelles show
Married With Children
entourage
king of the hill
family guy
Everybody hates chris
munsters

favorite as a kid

are you affraid of the dark
saved by the bell
rockos modern life
kennan and kel
all that
salute your shorts
hey dude
hey arnold
doug
hangtime
recess

pretty much any old nick show to be real

Oct 3, 2006
after seeing all these 5 doesnt seem realistic or far cuz there are so many good shows...so im just gonna name my favorites of all time using this list form other people as a reference....gonna be long cuz im hella bored lol..

First 48
south park
Fresh Prince of bel air
Martin
the wire
weeds
The Simpsons
70s show
The Wayans Brothers
Family Matters
george lopez
Saved By The Bell

futurama
chappelles show
Married With Children
entourage
king of the hill
family guy
Everybody hates chris
munsters

favorite as a kid

are you affraid of the dark
saved by the bell
rockos modern life
kennan and kel
all that

salute your shorts
hey dude
hey arnold

doug
hangtime
recess

pretty much any old nick show to be real
c/s! hey dude lol damn i hella remember that shit...doug was fun to watch...whats that bitch name ? patty mayonnaise?lmao...damn good times when i was that age man

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
The Simpsons
Freaks and Geeks
The Shield
Sopranos
Breaking Bad

Honorable Mentions:
Dexter
Law & Order
Saved By the Bell
Seinfeld

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i'm only 2 seasons in but i have to add dexter to the list. i just started watching & was instantly hooked the same way i was w/ lost & true blood.

i watched the first 2 seasons in less than 2 weeks... waiting on netflix for season 3...

Mar 12, 2010
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER THESE WERE SHOWS I MADE SURE TO CATCH EVERY WEEK I KNOW YOU SAID 5 BUT I HAD A COUPLE OF EXTRAS. DONT WATCH MUCH T.V. NOW TOO BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND CHASING MY KIDS AROUND
1. HOUSE
2. M.A.S.H
3. KNIGHT RIDER
4. SIMPSONS
5. MARRIED... WITH CHILDREN
6. SOUTH PARK
7. AIR WOLF
8. BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD
9. UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
10. PACIFIC