your own actions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
(written to everywhere i go -lbi-)

your own actions are telling me all about you/when i was lookin for a hand to reach out for all i got was doubt fool/when times were ruff you tried to make it even harder/stuck in my zone i seen those close to me get farther/it's all good cause the times LET UP/now i'm knowin WHUTS UP/how you really did'nt give a fuck/cause you was the one comin up/i got mine just the sign of the times/with these thoughts comin to me stuck in rewind/hind sight is 20/20 when i was all alone where was you?you was'nt with me?/i could forgive at this momment cause i refuse to live in bad times/but i won't forget cause in the back of my mind i turn to my ryhmes/and i let it all out on paper instead of a shout/in time your gonna know whut this about/tellin me whut you think with a lil mumble/i was stayin quiet tryena be humble/turn to my third eye i see right through your expressions/just another lesson cause now i have the lords blessins/while i'm here at the finish line your here to congratulate me/but when i was hurtin you were the one tryena fade me/tuned me all out with nothing but doubt and misconception/and life was at it's worse and it was'nt relentin/everybody wanna be around when times are good/but how it feel to be alone when it did'nt look good?/it's all for the future i'm tryena get on my feet/instead of meeting defeat/cause i don't want to repeat those hard times dead between sum sheets/flatline times stand still by the day/while you were goin around with the he say she say/I'M KNOWIN!/i keep those close to me right there where i need them while the fake can't relate and i breath them/right off with the next thought cause their mouth caught whut was comin to em/assisted ruin/mouthin off when they're brewin/your playin two sides while i'm across that thin line/ama stay right here while you cross into mine/i channel you out everytime you speak/cause that fake shit your comin with comes with a leak/of information right under your breath/your full blown hater material actin like a bitch to your death/i'm like fuck you along with sum luck fool cause you crossed the wrong line/and ama do it to you like that everytime when i start seeing the signs/

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
yo you be gettin slept on constantly.. props to you mayne

im feelin your material, but not necessarily your lines.. when i try, i cant really see how it works... but i see you puttin real talk into motion, stay up with that homie.. paece

Apr 25, 2002
i'm knowin thanks alot.

i was studying up on sumthing called "group think" thats whut goes on here in the siccness flows.