*Your Opinions On Sac-A-Indo!*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
I Am Curious To What People Are Thinkin About This New Album.

Im My Opinion I Think The Album Is Just OK Nothin Special At All The Beats Were Just Hella Weak To Me. Most The Verses Came Off Preety Sicc Though. Best Feature Of The Album Was Definetly C-Lim He Came RAW On Both Traccs.

So What You Guys Think???

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
C-LIM comes tight as fuck and ya i agree he needs to amp up his voice. I wouldnt call the cd a VIM sound I think it sounds more like THE INITIATION

But ya this cd is tight as fuck. You wanna hear it before you buy it then go to my site and peep it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
C-Lim did come pretty tight on this album, but he did not have the best verse of anyone on that album. X-Raided can NOT be fucked with lyrically. C-Lim is no where near his level.

Overall I thought this album was no where near the level of Unforgiven, but it did have some clean ass tracks on it. A lot of people say the beats are weak and there are a few tracks where the beats are dissapointing, but not the entire CD. There are 5 recycled tracks on it too, but it doesn't matter, anything from X-Raided is good to me. I'm feeling this album.

Late!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the rappin was good...the beats were awful...overall kinda disappointing, I want Raided to stray away from Hollis, or get Hollis to give him some harder beats