YOUR FAVORITE H-TOWN ALBUM OF ALL TIME???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
From Rap-A-Lot Records? I didn`t know they had an album, got some more information about this? Thanks.
They had it advertised in the Rap-A-Lot cd booklet, but they didn't promote nobody else besides Tela, Face' and Yukmouth. They used 2 roll with Suave House like Tela did but they were called The Scientistz. One of the members O.C., had a guest verse on Mr. Mike's "Wicked Wayz" on the song "Dope Fiction", and he does the hooks on "Southwest" and "Game Affiliation". You can also hear him on Scarface's "My Homiez" doing the hook on the song "Don't Testify".

Aug 31, 2007
By far the best H-Town Album to me

"Mission" is definitely one of my all time fav songs, it never ever gets boring to me, not to forget "mad confusion", "world" and so on, damn almost every song on it is classic.

Mar 2, 2004
Half Dead Organization
K-Rino - Danger Zone
Z-Ro - Look What U Did To Me
Guerilla Maab - Rise
South Circle - Anotha Day Anotha Balla

Feb 6, 2006
gotta go with 5th Ward Boyz "Rated G" and UGK "Ridin' Dirty"... 5th Ward Boyz are hella underrated and sorely missed, just copped a brand new E-Rock solo album, what happened to 007 and Lo-Life?

Feb 5, 2006

many already said my top but.........
this has to be at least in me top 5 of all time. This album is so fuc'n DOPE
It was advertised to be "the most controversial album of the year", but all he was doin was talkin about real life so I don't get what the "controversy" was supposed 2 be... I remember a rumor sayin that the red album cover was his affliliation with the Bloods....