YOUNG VICIOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
WHATS GOIN ON WITH DOOD? IS HE BAK IN THA LAB PUMPIN OUT TRACKS..IM HOPING WE GET A GOOD LISTEN FOR HIM SOON,I WAS BUMPIN NIGHTLY ROUTINE A MINUTE AGO AND THAT IS A CUT I NEVER GET TIRED OF.IM LOVIN THAT VICIOUS STYLE.NOTES SPITS RAW ONCE AGAIN,BUT I CANT WAIT TO HEAR 'BREAD N MEAT'..THESE TWO TOGETHER ARE DOPE AS FUCK

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
anyone kno what YV is sayin before 'makin tha bacco shead its skin' and after 'linkin up with young vicious has some nitro and a box of them swishas'- Notes

Apr 25, 2002
SLOW rhythm said:
anyone kno what YV is sayin before 'makin tha bacco shead its skin' and after 'linkin up with young vicious has some nitro and a box of them swishas'- Notes
Notes: Linkin up with Young Vicious/ has some nitro and a box of them swishas
YV: Picture my pupils in a sea of red to swim/ cause my head to spin after makin tobacco shed its skin

Thanx for the feedback and the curiosity homie! I actually just started to get back to work on my album, and unless lightening strikes me or something my plan is to have all the songs for my album finished before I go back to eastern Washington. And just to get your hopes up...my newer material shits on the snippets you heard.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
thanks for tha response folks. im already knowin your ish is gonna be heat,antisapation is jus a killer tho..maybe we'll get a full song to bump sooner or later,cause we aint had tha chance to see you hold your own.. :knockout: anyway possible?

Apr 25, 2002
Whatup YV? Glad to hear you're back lacin' tracks. I think we need to hear a full track like Slow Rhythm said. "Solitude" comes to mind as a good candidate for a full length audio.......

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Damn.....what is it about that song? You're like the 3rd person in the past week that's asked for that shit.

It might have something to do with that beat that you laced.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
i can sit here and download albums all day,but honestly id rather play one traack bak to bakk blunted out,that you let us download and slump :devious:

solitudes fuckin tight

Jul 4, 2003
SLOW rhythm said:
i can sit here and download albums all day,but honestly id rather play one traack bak to bakk blunted out,that you let us download and slump :devious:

solitudes fuckin tight

My boy got heat!!!!! Please beleive it.

CRYTICAL