***young pone tape***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
I've been lookin for that bitch for awhile I posted hella threads about it cuz I got the info from my boy G-ro. Didn't know that it really existed, good luck finding that shit. If ya do holla. Got it on mp3? And are any tracks produced by K-lou?

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
Damn, it's the first time I see the cover. I've been searching for the OG for years too... Layziemarv, how could you just lost it?
it seems to be hella rare...
I told both of you I used to have a copy on tape but I remember the sound quality was awful (lots of breath), can't even discern clearly the beats (it seems like it was a copy from a copy from a copy from...). I thought my friend told me K-lou produced it.
if you need a copy of my tape I'm down, and holla at me if you find it OG...
peace

Oct 27, 2003
no k-lou production on this one. mike mosely & sam bostic produce more then half of the album. young pone is also featured on "magic mike - old game with a new twist". you guys know of any other albums he was featured on??

May 1, 2002
G-ro said:
Damn, it's the first time I see the cover. I've been searching for the OG for years too... Layziemarv, how could you just lost it?
it seems to be hella rare...
unfortunately you lose a lot of stuff in places where you thought you'd never misplace