YOUNG MOE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
actually...
when it was time for him to go on...
he decided against it...
he told me this"i seen that cat jin on there...he won hella battles and no where is he? them cats be fallin off quick...so i ain't fuckin with it"

so yeah...he didn't do it...to bad cus he woulda won with ease...kid is off the fuckin hook...
hopefully i'll have his cd will arrive at my house before the bbq...

i'll let you hear it then...me and him is seriously gonna blow up together

Apr 25, 2002
Wait a sec, so he COULD have had national exposure . . . but didn't ? I don't get why the fuck you'd pass on something like that . . .

Apr 25, 2002
exactly...jin got signed to ruff rydas right?
you ever see him or hear about him doing shit with them?

nope...all he can do now is be known as a dope battler and do little shows and competitions for money...

and 4 Deuces...don't be an asshole...just ask me to explain and i will...

my boy Kevvy Kev aka Starrs is in talks with a bunch of majors right now...they're flying him out to NY all the time for meetings...

he doesn't need Freestyle Friday for the recognition..he'll have it in no time soon

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
LMAO that whole thing bout his boy not doin it is bullshit...any promotion to show what u got is good promotion....fuccin retard...and jin has been on styles video and is on some remixes....as far as an album.....it only been 4 or 5 months since he got sighned...go head and do ya thang though potna

Apr 25, 2002
might be stupid...
but when your in talks with major labels...you kinda don't do shit like that...
before...or after yes...
but not during...

Lakeview...we always down...i be fuckin with a few east coast cats...some cats from ATL and some Florida cats...

me and Starrs is down to do tracks whenever...
i didn't send an email..
i'll hit you on the PM tho'

i stopped stayin across from ya uncles tho'...so i'm mostly in san bruno...

but that's a trip...you and ya uncle/godfather got the same birthday
me and my aunt/godmother got the same birthday lol