Young Mob-Drankin & Smokin(slowed up)-some little rock heat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
When I saw those documentaries all I could think of was DJ Quik's "Jus Lyke Compton". lol Do you know the name of the song everybody on the porch was rappin along to when they went to the west side?

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
I think it was this
T.M.T. aka The Baby Geto Boys. If u know about this I'll bet you can't stand no radio shit unless u happen 2 be in a club or where ever niggas is playin it lol. Ya know niggas still don't know nuthin 'bout Rap-A-Lot beyond 'Face and Geto Boys then or Z-RO and Trae now.

I ran up on the 1st documentary on youtube....

Feb 5, 2006
Cali1 you right i can't stand all the radio bullshit. i love that old rapalot, tela, 5thward boyz, ganksta nip.
Shit man, me and my peoples was talkin 'bout Big Mike's 1st album "Somethin Serious" and I just found a remastered version of Big Mello's "Bone Hard Niggaz"

Jan 27, 2008
See now you're talking. My boy just told he found that big mello album for 1.99 the other day. And he ain't coming off it. You remember the blac monks?

Feb 5, 2006
See now you're talking. My boy just told he found that big mello album for 1.99 the other day. And he ain't coming off it. You remember the blac monks?
I saw the ads but I didn't get to hear the album. I recognized 3-2 though, a.k.a Lord 3-2, a.k.a.Tre Deuce lol I thought he was funny as hell at the end U.G.K.'s "Pocket Full Of Stones", but I never heard him rap till I heard "Straight Gangsterism" on Geto Boys "Till Death Do Us Part".