Young Have Not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Who said the Westcoast was done, could this be the beggining of the return of the westcoast come back? "YOUNG HAVE NOT" isn't fucking around, I heard the MIXTAPE in Sacramento Yesterday and the boy has flo. Do you mean to tell me that a native of Seattle,WA will put the West back on top? It looks like that with production from TRAKMASTER, "Frank Nitty" and back ground solo's from JU-L formerly of DeathRow. This cat Young Have Not stands on his own without features, major features that is. You can see the clickalation rydin around in a wrapped Escalade giving out cd samplers all over the Westcoast. I believe the web site is www.capitolventure.net music and video footage available

We like to Introduce Younhg Have Not and Capitol Venture to the siccness.net

B

Bosko

I have been knowing about his for sometime now. Me and Cool Nutz knew this cat was hot. That is why Nutz was always listing him on his lists of top artists in the NW. His shit is hot, and ready to get out there. Support him.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
After listening to a couple sample tracks.......this is one of the VERY few NW rappers i will give my endorsement to. Most artists just straight-up DO west or north, and end up slicing their potential fan base in half...but this cat has HEAVY North and West elements weaved together in his tracks, which is what i feel is needed more around here.