Young Have Not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Who said the Westcoast was done, could this be the beggining of the return of the westcoast come back? "YOUNG HAVE NOT" isn't fucking around, I heard the MIXTAPE in Sacramento Yesterday and the boy has flo. Do you mean to tell me that a native of Seattle,WA will put the West back on top? It looks like that with production from TRAKMASTER, "Frank Nitty" and back ground solo's from JU-L formerly of DeathRow. This cat Young Have Not stands on his own without features, major features that is. You can see the clickalation rydin around in a wrapped Escalade giving out cd samplers all over the Westcoast. I believe the web site is www.capitolventure.net music and video footage available

We like to Introduce Younhg Have Not and Capitol Venture to the siccness.net

Aug 18, 2003
that nigga is from tacoma,WA i know becuzz im from the same city.but yea he is tight we got alot of tight niggaz out here.you can check out another song featuring him here.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/321/mr_dog1.html

check the credits 4 the the song GETTIN PAID at that link.he used 2 go by the name DA HAVE NOT aka YOUNG PIMPIN.thats a song he did wit another nigga from tacoma.its tight check it out.

what song did you hear by him that got your attention & what mixtape was it off?

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
YEA HAVE GOT SPIT,I KNOWN HIM FOR A WHILE...LIKE MONSTER SAY ITS ALOTTA NIGAAZ WIT THAT GAS OUT HERE ROUND THEZE PARTS....BETWEEN NIGAAZ LIKE HAVE AND WCM AND A FEW OTHERS THA WEST IS BOUND TO BE BACK IN FULL PRESS MODE..

Aug 18, 2003
151 said:
YEA HAVE GOT SPIT,I KNOWN HIM FOR A WHILE...LIKE MONSTER SAY ITS ALOTTA NIGAAZ WIT THAT GAS OUT HERE ROUND THEZE PARTS....BETWEEN NIGAAZ LIKE HAVE AND WCM AND A FEW OTHERS THA WEST IS BOUND TO BE BACK IN FULL PRESS MODE..
real talk the westcoast needs more collabs wit niggaz from cali & niggaz from the NW area like WCM & them is doin.& the west will be back in full effect.