Young Gangstas Premeditated Gangsterism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
does anyone know about these guys? this album is my top 5 and in my opinion one of the best g rap albums. looking them up on the internet doesnt return much of any info on them. why did they never put out another album after this? the album is goin for $1,500 on amazon . anyone know anything bout these guys?

Props: Mixerr
Dec 13, 2003
They from New Orleans, they never got the chance to release a 2nd LP because K-Syco got shot to death not long after the release of Premeditated Gangsterism.

I highly recommend checking out the Sircle of Sin CD if you want to hear more of them.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
looks like another lost piece of treasure rite there & sounds classic... where they from???
Acid check it out its a classic no doubt from start to finish. and yeah i knew K syco was dead but i thought he died more recently rather than right after the release but i guess that makes sense why they never put out another one.
listening to this album is like watching a horror movie to me the story telling and beats are untouchable. im definitely gonna check out that circle of sin album if its anything like this.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
Thanks guys!! I gotta watch out for those whenever I go to ebay... Old N.O rap was so grimey...
shit if you find this on ebay be prepared to spend alot of money. eva heard of Graveyard Soldjas? they also from NO n they pretty dope aswell.
check em

people call them the Bone Clones lol but i like em more than bone thugs

Mar 11, 2012
They from New Orleans, they never got the chance to release a 2nd LP because K-Syco got shot to death not long after the release of Premeditated Gangsterism.

I highly recommend checking out the Sircle of Sin CD if you want to hear more of them.
that album does sound alot like premeditated gangstarism, but young gangstas were not featured on it

Dec 25, 2003
shit if you find this on ebay be prepared to spend alot of money. eva heard of Graveyard Soldjas? they also from NO n they pretty dope aswell.
check em

people call them the Bone Clones lol but i like em more than bone thugs
Oh hell yeah!! I got one Graveyard Soldjas album but not this & I know its very rare & worth a lot but I want that too!!

Props: Mixerr