YOUNG DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
There are 2 young dre's

the first one is from compton and he is featured on the thug angel soundtrack on a track with mack 10....

The other I don't know nathan about besides the fact that he is from the city...

Spoken...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
It's actually Young Drey
Life as a Young Hustler Volume 1
INTRO/YOUNG DREY
HAD 2 JACK YA
KILLA POETRY
LIVIN PROOF
REPPIN 4 THA REAL
THROUGH MY EYES
FULL SERVICE
ROLL WITH ME
DON'T STOP
WEST SEATTLE
BULLDOZER
DOPEMONEY/OUTRO

YOUNG HUSTLER RECORDS

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
naw.....I think Monster Mashin is talikin about that cat form cali....I meet that dude and he told me he was form southern cali (compton) he didn't mention anyting about being from seattle....I saw him at their show with MAc MAll/Ray luv and D.O.G.....there must be 2 different young dre's....or of this is the same person then correct me...

Jun 4, 2002
Notes said:
I'm pretty sure he talkin about the Young Dre that had the album called "Hated By Many". I think he might be from Tacoma.
i think your right i met him years ago at some car stereo place
in the south end...he gave me a shit load of those hated by many
posters and his tape..pretty heated material but i think he was
actually from cali some where

Nov 25, 2003
young dre (hated by many) hes from cali, 87 kitchen crip. He was also in the movie Malibus most wanted, on stage when he called the whiteboy a bitch at the club. if you havent heard the albumn you should check it out. a classic in my eyes.

Dec 19, 2003
Young Dre - Hated By Many, a FUCKIN CLASSIC yo, yall should realy check that shit out, the guy is from cali.
Look for him in the new movie w/ Eddi Griffin "My Baby's Daddy"
My all time top 10 favorite artist.
Peace.