Young Donn - Night Life Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Intro
2. Do My Do
3. Get Freaky
4. Skit
5. Pop It Off
6. Good Luck Charm
7. Like It Like That Ft Meechy Lavelle
8. My Ambition Ft Neema, Speedy, & Grynch
9. Living On The Edge
10. Skit
11. Immortal Ft Logics & Jay Barz
12. Boss Chair
13. What R We Gonna Do Ft Meechy Lavelle
14. Operate Smooth Ft Kay Jay
15. I Just Wanna Be With U Ft Meechy Lavelle
16. Its Not My Fault Ft Adrian Sims
17. Full Time Grind Ft Logics, Agallah, & Meechy Lavelle
18. Sicc Em Boi
19. Outro

New artist coming out of Seattle. Has a lot of good local features. Check it out at www.thanorthwest.com

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I think that's Time Square...

So....a couple comments...

1. Any NW artist with NY in the background....is a lame.

2. I can't stand NW artists who wear NY or LA or any other hat.

Unless this dude is from Miami, this shit is corny off top.

Yes, I'm overly critical. People SUCK at marketing.

Based on that cover, he won't even get 1 listen from me.

LOL @ using double C's in one word but not in another.

Should I laugh now or later? And for those wondering....Yeah I do'nt mind people being critical of my work as long as it's their honest opinion. I dish it and can take it.

But I coulda made that cover in 30 minutes.

Apr 7, 2004
To be honest I don't see nothing wrong with that cover.... I wouldn't care if it's tokyo in the back as long as the music dope... I have seen way way worse covers being sold in Tacoma and Seattle. Dude is trying to compete with a market beyond the northwest.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
if he's tryin to compete that cover is pretty weak in my opinion....the cut out job alone was fuckin horrible.

NY rappers use NY. I see what you're gettin at but I don't agree. If you're from the NW you shouldn't be putting NY.

Rep your area or FUCK off. If you tryina fit in with NY then fuckin move there and put that shit out.

:) I don't ask anyone to agree with me, and I ain't gonna change my opinion. I can't listen to music when the dude didn't even bother to get a GOOD cover.

Fuck call 3rd Eye....otherwise you aint' doin enough.

Apr 7, 2004
if he's tryin to compete that cover is pretty weak in my opinion....the cut out job alone was fuckin horrible.

NY rappers use NY. I see what you're gettin at but I don't agree. If you're from the NW you shouldn't be putting NY.

Rep your area or FUCK off. If you tryina fit in with NY then fuckin move there and put that shit out.

:) I don't ask anyone to agree with me, and I ain't gonna change my opinion. I can't listen to music when the dude didn't even bother to get a GOOD cover.

Fuck call 3rd Eye....otherwise you aint' doin enough.
I agree the cut out is fucked off you can see the white outline

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
nah, that's the glow they put around the shitty cut out job i think.

lol...or the "stroke" which is an outline. OR...maybe i'm wrong and that really is that bad of a cut out job....lol...i can't tell...but the bottom of his shirt is pretty straight edged....i mean come on...put 5 hours into the fucking cover. or at least a couple...otherwise i can't give 5 minutes of listening time.

if you can't put together a solid cover....to represent your music...i can't give you the time of day on your music....that goes to anyone.

May 4, 2005
if i was comin out as a NW ARTIST

i would never put anything outside the NW on my cover...

fuckin miami heat? fuck is that shit... get you a Blazers Cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 7, 2004
i think cats dont want people to know they from here.. ashamed or something

maybe if hes from ny and miami they will listen.. maybe..
I think it's the other way around he wants them cats out there to buy his shit maybe... Trying to build something beyond the northwest... Plus it's a mixtape at least he went the extra mile to get some what of a coo cover done... I have seen way worse posted on this site. And cats really shouldn't be even thinking about what the next man is wearing. Talking on what the next man is wearing in a form of tearing him down is pure hate. I see he has new york in the back round... That boss up inc. cd has L.A in the back round... It's just cover let the music speak for it's self