Yankees take game 2, by hammering Zito!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Bernie Williams, and ex A's Giambi tore Zito apart, and the Yankees beat the A's 10-7!! The Yankees played like champions!! They are gettin ready for october!! GOT EM!!!
Don't tell me you a Yankees fan dog...You will lose all credibility with me(not like it matters) ....First Dallas and now NY?!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
The Yankees are cool, but naw they aint my team!! I am just mimmicking this A's fan!!! But like u said regardless I dont care about credibilty from u anyway, but no the Yankees are not my team!! But what does Dallas have to do with losin credibilty anyway?? Thats my team, so what u mean?? Holla!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
The Yankees are cool, but naw they aint my team!! I am just mimmicking this A's fan!!! But like u said regardless I dont care about credibilty from u anyway, but no the Yankees are not my team!! But what does Dallas have to do with losin credibilty anyway?? Thats my team, so what u mean?? Holla!! GOT EM!!
Because you're from California and somehow seem to like weak ass teams out of state. Yeah, I know it's not a rule to not like your home, but it just don't make sense to me.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Mr. Chronic said:

Because you're from California and somehow seem to like weak ass teams out of state. Yeah, I know it's not a rule to not like your home, but it just don't make sense to me.

I MEAN LIKE WHOEVER U WANT BUT WHY ISNT YOUR BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL TEAMS WERE BOTH MID-90'S CHAMPS.........

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo chronic i feel ya on that, but I liked the same teams from childhood days!! Thats just how it is!! I dont like bay area teams!! These teams are weak to, so u can stop tryin to clown!! U act like these teams here are winnin hella championships and shit!! And quick u figure it out!! I like who i like for a reason and never switched teams!! Obviously if thats how it was then I would like some other teams now right??? GOT EM!!!