yall watching the niners game???!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
fuckin ridiculous, its sad.... damn im heated, they force 4 turnovers..... only have socred 9 so far... they were in the fuckin 2 yardline and couldn't score... b llyod or however u spell it is bein a pussy!!!! damn!!!! shit!!!!

Feb 28, 2005
yea dude, there have been at least three passes ive seen where he just fell on the ground scared to get hit...if they cant produce a touchdown off 4 turnovers, they dont deserve to win

Jun 18, 2004
If the game was about moving backwards, the Niners would be sick as fuck...after that Lloyd "drop," I had to start drinking....cheers! I'm just glad we have a field goal kicker...FUCK! Marshall just fumbled the punt, Bears got it...NINERS SUCK...I'm getting drunk.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
yeah I'm mad they had alot of chances to win today, but with that offense and with a 4th stringer qb playin you can't expect much.

Aug 26, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
1 play bro...he pissed me off too, but he's done way more to earn his spot on this sorry team...after his catch last week, I'm willing to let this one slide.

yah but that play was important. potential game changer there.