ya'll seen the new streetball shows?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i played with roberto aka the young one at the quail lakes gym one time here in stockton, i thaught dude was just jokin when he said he balls with and 1, he was in there doin all the tricks and shit, that shit aint fake, he was shakin fools hellas tryin to d him up.........also, shante gayles aka 757 played high school ball at tokay high here in stockton........it weird seein them two on there

Jun 16, 2004
dayum that's crazy, i wanna get the mixtapes tho, i only got one battle tape, skip to my lou v.s. alimoe a.k.a the black widow, it's sick, first time they played against each other was 94, i wanted to see and 1 in oakland but i was somewhere else, and i was hopeing to go to n.y. to see them at msg on the 16, but i'm broke which fucking sucks, but it's coo

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i played college ball wit deshaun FATHER TIME jackson. i haven't talked to him since college, and i seen him drop a fool, and make a few shots in the Forum. he always had handles. good luck to him, i always knew that's what he wanted to do, glad he's on tha bus.......i don't know what father time means tho lol..............

Jun 16, 2004
i just got finished watching today's show, it looks like spyda's makeing a comeback, he's on the bus, YEAH! i still think he should've won last year, proffeser's good tho, but i still wanna see night train comeback, but today's show was sick

Aug 11, 2003
hey professor tore shit up in oakland, they didnt show that shit on the episode, but he broke everyone's ankles that tried to d him. hot sizzle also did some sick shit they never showed on tv. professor stole the damn show tho. ask anyone who was there. actually the Federation halftime show really was the shit too. half the oakland arena rushed the court and went dumb and allmost shut shit down.

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
Yeah...Helicopter real tight. I wonder what happened to his college career tho. I remember seeing him in a college dunk contest.

I KNEW he looked familiar. Now I remember this is where I seen him before too.