xbox

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
a little lesson for all of you with an X-Box

ok... im not sure how many people know this but you can burn your music onto the X-box's hard drive and listen to it while playing any game... just stick in the cd you want to listen to... go to music.. click copy.... the cd should pop out when its finished... stick in a game.. go to audio options turn off all tracks except for the cd you burned and your set... who ever made this shit was a fuckin genius

pz

May 12, 2002
i thought that legends of wrestling game was fucking weak... it has hella old school wrestlers but the game isn't fun. I wish they made a wrestlemania game for xbox, the wrestling games on the n64 were the best.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, usually songs with the soundtrack option like tony hawk, nascar heat, and shit like that. but if you get your xbox modded you can burn games onto the harddrive then actually manipulate the sounds if you have to via ftp thru your comp. its quite nice.

Apr 25, 2002
i boutght the xbox for the music ability. i wanted to b dumping in a fisrt person shooter and listen to some gangsta ass beats. BUT only a few games allow u to fucc with the sound and they seem to be all racing and sports games that i am not really feeling.

What up with the mode chip??? How much? Where? Will it potentially fucc up your xbox? so u can rent games and save them to the hard drive? can u still play online if it is modded??

Please enlighten me gamers.

Jun 27, 2002
fucc a mod chip

you know how you burn that song to the xbox, you can do the same for a game

fucc a mod chip, get you a 120gb harddrive (check online, you can buy them andfind installation instructions....go rent you a bunch of games and copy them all to your harddrive....boot em up when ya want to play

XBOX MOD CHIPS HAVE BEEN BLOCKED BY MICROSOFT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ONLINE AND YOUR SYSTEM WILL BE BLOCKED FOR ETERNITY, YOU WILL GET ONLINE ONCE....AND THATS ALL...NO MORE ONLINE ACCESS IF YOU XBOX COMES UP AS MODEED OR ALTERED WHEN YOU SIGN ONLINE....EVEN IF YOU TAKE OUT THE CHIP!!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey foo, you need the modchip to put games on the harddrive. it runs the software needed to boot the games. i should know. ive been thru a couple.