xbox 360 nat settings?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Has anybody had a message come up on there 360 that said their router NAT settings are to high and they can't play online? That shit came up when I tried to play halo and all the info on the internet sounds way complicated I was wonderin if someone had an easy fix. Right now I can't play online it just laggs foreever. thanks.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Found this shit on another forum
"your NAT settings on your router/switch might be set too high. Go onto the dashboard into settings and run a network test, it should let you know if your NAT settings are Restricted or not.

go into your router by typing the IP address of the router into the address bar of your internet browser (if you dont know it, go Start->Run, then type CMD and click ok. When you get the black DOS window, type IPCONFIG and hit return. When the results come up, the Default Gateway is the address of the router), then go into your advanced settings in the port forward/application sharing section. If there is a NAT setting there, drop it down to normal or light and you'll be flying. If there isnt a direct NAT setting, you'll need to open a few ports:

www.portforward.com will give you the precise settings for your router for Xbox Live. it will also give you a step by step guide on how to do it. "

Hope it helps but try googling shit like that next time.