XBL vs PSN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I hear a lot of people talkin about xbox live being better than ps network but haven't yet been given a clear reason why. So what are the differences between xbl and psn? and what makes the overall experience on xbl better than psn?

Oct 3, 2006
shit idk never played on psn but i know xbl is pretty bad ass....the only thing the psn got over xbl is that its free

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
My psn doesn't stay connected for more than 30 mins at a time. Sure it's free but you get what you pay for,Sony's shitty ass servers. There are time when my boy will be be upstairs in by room spending 30 mind trying to get on COD,meanwhile I am downstairs getting on and playing. Could just be mine but that's just my experience

The thing I hate most though is the updates,way too many of them,and they take way too long.everytime I want to play a game I gotta wait 30 mind for a damn update that doesn't effect my experience at all. Xbl has one major update a year and that's it.

I do like how psn has their store in real $ not gay ass microsoft points

Xbl has a better friend interface,much easier to get in contact,and play games with friends.trying to join a game with somebody on psn is pain in the ass.

Never had one problem with xbl,worth every penny I pay for it,would pay even note if necessary

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
The gay ass points keep the games cheaper I think, if it was just skrill it wouldn't be that fast paced to get em directly off the xbox.

Main shit you should know about Xbox LIVE is they have Champions of Gaming Tournaments on every sports game, they got other seperate Leagues like Madden Nation, Major League Gaming hosting big shit. HALO 3 amature and pro circuits going all the time they got big sponsors giving out good award prizes. There is always contest to win shit. Gears of War is getting deep in Multiplayer and its soon gonna have its own branch of Tournaments and Leagues.

If you got a buddy you can both game in one TV split screen online in the 2 best exclusive games out, Halo 3 and Gears of War 2. Your homie don't even need his own console you can have 2 XBOX Live names in one console splitscreen and beat the shit out of fooz online.

Jan 18, 2006
i honestly havent really had connection problems with PSN. There is nothing wrong with it, certain games or type of games might have lag but its usually if theres to many players in one game like in COD ground war would sometimes create a good amount of lag and in Socom 16 on 16 definitely causes lag but i really have no complaints

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
same here i dont get many connection problems at all with my ps3 online and i like that its free. however i've seen pictures of XBL and it does look a lot nicer than psn like the layout and theme.. plus the tournaments stuff jake was sayin sounds sick. PSN is good for online gaming and downloading and my connection is fine but thats about it.. they should improve the interface and have tournaments on there.