X104 NEEDS YOUR HELP TO STAY ON THE AIR!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
This is a message I received from Patrick....the program director at X104 here in Seattle. They are a small radio station based @ Mercer Island High School and have become very supportive of NW music over the past year or so by giving spins to numerous NW artists. Help if you can and spread the word. They deserve to stay on the air and it would be a great dis-service to allow the FCC to fuck them over.

I'd like to send an extra special "FUCC U" out to the FCC and Chairman Michael K Powell, (brother of Colin Powell) for being a bunch of maggots.

I have something really important that I need to talk to you about right now.

X104 is in serious danger of going away.

You may have heard that we've been fighting a station in Oregon from moving into Seattle and taking our frequency. Well, the FCC just ruled in their favor - effectively giving them 104.5 FM and taking us off the air.

Now don't think that we're just going to let them get away with this. But this is where we need your help.

In order to stay on the air, it's going to cost a lot of money.

We need your help raising money to stay on the air. We're not asking for a lot - even if you can send us one dollar - it will bring us closer to putting up a good fight. If you can send more, please do. We really appreciate it.

I'm asking you to help us out as sincerely as I've ever asked for anything in my life. Please help keep X104 on the air by sending in your donation. Even if it's just one dollar.

Here's where to send it to:

X104
9100 SE 42nd St.
Mercer Island, WA 98040

You can find out more about what's going on at our website,
www.x104.fm. Or e-mail me: [email protected].

Please - if you like the music we're playing, if you like what we've done for Seattle radio, help keep us on the air. And tell your friends we need their help too.

We need your help, and we need it now.

Thanks-
Patrick