X Raided

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
Can someone post his web site .

also I got The Unforgiven CD, which is tight as fuck, cause he doesnt sound too distorted.Does Vengence is Mine sound good or is it messed up

Sep 1, 2003
VIM is str8...the quality aint bad at all

x'z older shit....man its horrible quality

it should be re-done or somethin....cuz its tight

Apr 25, 2002
XORCIST IS WAY HARDER THAN PSYCHO ACTIVE IMO..BUT THEY BOTH CLASSICS...IT WOULD BE COO TO HEAR X SPIT THE XORCIST IN CLEAR CONDITIONS JUST SO I COULD MAKE OUT SOME OF THE LINES IVE NEVER QUITE CAUGHT..BUT THAN AGAIN I DONT REALLY AGREE WITH RE-MAKIN A CLASSIC..SO I DUNNO

X-Filez vol 2 will be around soon for the cats that aint got his old catalogue. "unforgiven with a vengeance" 2 disc...unforgiven and vengeance for the price of one...X just got out the hole and transfered so we will get cracking on unforgiven 2 very soon...(by the way he wrote about 100 full songs while in the hole and about 60 of them hes satisfied and gave them the stamp of approval as bangers..)

Apr 18, 2003
KAVEO408 said:
X-Filez vol 2 will be around soon for the cats that aint got his old catalogue. "unforgiven with a vengeance" 2 disc...unforgiven and vengeance for the price of one...X just got out the hole and transfered so we will get cracking on unforgiven 2 very soon...(by the way he wrote about 100 full songs while in the hole and about 60 of them hes satisfied and gave them the stamp of approval as bangers..)

holy shit....man, shits gonna be heaters...fuck kav. why ya makin me broke? lol. so is all 100 gonna ever see the studio?