X-Raided "X-Files Vol 2" SEALED 2 CD (2004)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
LOL...I feel U ,all it is, is a tarp with graphics. Maybe some lucky Raided fan will manage not to get suckered into buyin it though. Besides, I don't think anyone wants 2 spend their money on something that looks like its used covering up trash piles...LOL @ 3 Dollas...

Apr 18, 2003
this guy is a dumb fuck shit

"X-RAIDED - X-FILES VOLUME 2: UNFORGIVEN WIT A VENGEANCE", SEALED DOUBLE CD PACK! 2004 MADMAN RECORDS, BRAND NEW RELEASE FROM THIS SACRAMENTO RAP VETERAN. 31 TRACKS ON 2 CD'S. TOP BIDDER PAYS $4 SHIPPING AND HANDLING. WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL, MONEY ORDER AND WESTERN UNION. TOP BIDDER CAN COMBINE SHIPPING WITH OTHER ITEMS. CHECK OUT WWW.RAPBAY.COM

Sep 5, 2003
antonio916 said:
you can make your own one of those for like 3 dollas haha...
Nah, you can make your own for $15 minimum if you find the cheap material, cuz u gotta buy the vinyl material, the banner material, and all the other acceseries to do it, so you gotta spend around 300 dollaz on the material n shit then you make those banners outa the material, cuz u cant just buy a peice of vinyl, u gotta buy the whole roll which is a grip of dough.... I know cuz thats my auction and they've sold before....