X-Raided over Syko's beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
thumbs up on this topic....

thats kinda fucked up to say..
that aint fuccd up to say........
hell, i agree with the idea. no one has touchie feelings around here.

quick reply.. daaaaaaaaaaayum does that say you have 830 posts?!?!
JIM is on a postin rampage......he's tryin to battle with some cat for the most post, i forgot who it is.
[THUMBS DOWN]

AS FAR AS THIS TOPIC........

take it a step further-
RAIDED AND SYKO ON THE SAME TRACC OVER A SYKOTHERAPY BEAT WOULD BE STR888888888888888888888888
SICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!
DAMN...THATS AN IDEA RIGHT THERE.
THEM 2 WOULD JUST KILL THE DAMN MIC AND THE BEAT.
just bumpin SYKO, you just know that RAIDED and him would be off the muthafuccin CHAIN!!!!

SHITTTTTTT-NOW I WANA HEAR SOME RAIDED and SYKO
TOGETHER.

d-loCC

May 4, 2002
its like yall muthafuckas is physic or somethin...lol....somethins already in the works wit raided over some syko shit.......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
the lowdown....??

@SYKO....

All Cuzz, you aint gettin off the hook that eazy....
now i wana know...

WILL YOU AND RAIDED RIPP A TRACC TOGETHER OVER A
SYKOTHERAPY BEAT OR OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S BEAT??

IS THIS 1 TRACC YALL TALKIN ABOUT OR A FEW TRACCS??

WHO'S ALBUM WILL THIS APPEAR ON??

@OG MS

Lethal Weaponz in stores Aug 27th.....WHO'S ALBUM IS THIS??
whats the tracc listing, who did the production, and who's the features??

Hoggin & Doggin....is SYKO on this song??

fucc the teasin......D-Locc wants to know the lowdown.

holla

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
JIM is on a postin rampage......he's tryin to battle with some cat for the most post, i forgot who it is.

You probably thinkin of me. I told him that he was on a RAMPAGE too and then he said that he would have more posts then me at the end of the night. THERE WAS BATTLE OR CONTEST WHAT SO EVER....

May 4, 2002
MaddDogg said:
Well, Mac Dre and Syko was supposed to be tight, I havent heardit myself but a lot of flks were hatin on it.
theres been hella mixed reviews about the mac dammit man and friends.....all the shit i did on there is knock....there was a few beats on there that i didnt do but was given the credit....like i said before...that album was kinda rushed....Thizzel Washington will shut the haters up.....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
D-Locc: the album is Droop presentz Lethal Weaponz and it features Droop, Lynch, Hollow Tip, X-Raided, Messy Marv, Silas, T-Nutty, Luni Coleone, Tech N9ne, Stone Kold, Decoy, Myth, Trifelen, S2TheB, Kaoz The Assassin, C-Dubb, Never, Hurrikaine J, Komain, Celly Cel, Twamp Nina, THC, Yukmouth, Luxury Rydaz, Levitti and a few others...

I'll post up the final tracklist tonite..

20 trax... bangin' like a muddafucka. it features a few trax (4) from a couple newly released albums and one vintage tech n9ne track.... everything else is so fresh and so clean clean....

overall itz a very solid album... 8 songz feat. Droop including 2 brand new solos....

2 or 3 songz produced by Syko... rest produced by Sean T, J-Doe, Crazy 8, Rock D, S2TheB