X-Raided Double disc Released and Website up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sup folks? I'm letting you know "The X-Filez vol. 1" 24 GBC comes out today. We will be selling copies of the double CD directly for $12 plus $4 S&H. We will also be selling 100 limited edition copies. They are "Limited Edition" becuz X will be autographing them and they will also be numbered (IE "#46/100"). The price for those has not been determined but will be very soon. For more info on the Cd or how to purchase it, check the Madman/Gangway forum.

Also, against my better judgement i have opened up the website. Please be warned, that it is far from complete and most of the sections that are up are not yet laid out/organized how i want them to be but they will be in the next couple days. Also one more glich that will be fixed today is it only works on internet explorer. AOl and others cant view it. that will be fixed by tommorrow so peep it if you feel the urge....

www.NefariousX-Raided.com

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
u couldnt have picked a better intro audio wise, OPEN UP THE CASKET, T"his site is about rhymes, beatz and art, and all the things relevant to their creation. Any and everything else is secondary. "lyrical aspect of hip hop has been greatly magnified. Like, I’ve heard that blind people have incredible senses of smell and hearing, a sort of compensation: Nature’s gift to them, in a sense." damn, X is as real as they come. This site looks like its got a lotta potential, it would be cool to see X's lyrics in his own handwriting like those old 2pac poem books they had, thats crazy that u have all the lyrics for all the songs, thats a whole lotta powerful verses, good luck

We are doing alot of X's lyrics in his own handwriting and the weekly diary entry will be in his own handwriting too. Just have to buy a new scanner and its on...If you like it now then in about two weeks your gonna be on one cuz honestly, right now, it is just thrown in to give yall something. My vision is alot bigger thatn what you've seen. Its not even half way to its destination. Keep checking bacc to really feel the shit....1

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
I'll post up a message on StreetHop.com about it when my internet is fixed. Cuz it's buggin right now.

Minor correction:

In the welcome text from Raided... 2nd line
"From here on, it’s it’s gonna "

it's ..twice

Ima look into it.
Props on the site