X-Raided and No Love Present: Death Threatz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
it's a "presents" cd... it's artists that he's taking under his wing and trying to get exposure for. It's out through X's label, so it will help support him, but he doesn't have his own material on it. Please believe there are bangers on this cd, though. (Trauma Unit is no joke...)

X's new album is being produced as we speak, and it's lookin' HOT! We'll keep you all updated on that as things keep progressing...

Jun 21, 2004
yeah, he's in the hole on "enemy" status. Some mark put papers on him cuz he's worried that X is gonna smash him for some bitch shit that the dude pulled at another institution. Like X is really even THINKIN' bout that dude, right? X's life is bigger than all that drama. He's not gonna jeopardize what he's got goin' on right now, nah mean? But the dude is slowing X down by having him in the hole, so, in my opinion, the dude should be more worried NOW than he was before...

K

KAH

im gonna have to swoop this sounds tight. the r.i.p. track for j-dogg is that j-dogg from the album killaz & dealaz in violent areaz?

Jun 21, 2004
We have to raise a lot of money (mid six-digits) for his defense to start. He has like a freakin O.J. team working for him, but we can't start until we have the money up front. We hope to have the money raised by January...

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
What up! I'm with you on that girl. We need to come up wit many ways on how to raise this money.

Holla at me on that, plus these other cats on the site...

FREE X-RAIDED-LOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Feb 23, 2003
KAH said:
im gonna have to swoop this sounds tight. the r.i.p. track for j-dogg is that j-dogg from the album killaz & dealaz in violent areaz?

I'm wondering, too
cause the J-Dog u talkin bout
had hella sicc spitz!