X-Raided and Kid Chris

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any body in the Sac/Stockton area remember a couple years ago when X-Raided called into the Kid Chris show on 102.5?

it caught Kid Chris off guard and he wanted to schedule another date to talk deeper,the next thing i know Kid Chris got another job,but does anybody if Raided was on the show after the first time?

Apr 25, 2002
They was just choppin it up for a minute.since Kid Chris moved to Sac (hes gone now) hes been infatuated with Raideds story,he'd always mention that shit and how he wanted to get him on the show.a couple times they'd have little brief discussions about him.one day his producer said some guys on the phone sayin hes X-Raided,they were fuckin around actin like it was some cat fuckin around.Kid Chris put the line on and it was that cat No Love.he attached Raided and they was choppin it up.i forgot what about but it was coo.i forgot how it ended,i guess Raided had to get off or the line fucked up or somethin,but they was suppoed to scheduale another time to talk since that one was outta the blue and Kid Chris wasnt prepared....i dont know if it ever happened cus around that same time Kid Chris was talkin bout another job offer and the next thing you know he wasnt on KSFM no more....this was like in 2001 i think....