X-FILEZ 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

WHO SWOOPED IT & DOES IT HAVE ANY NEW TRACKS OR JUS OLD 1'S I SAW IT AT BACKDOOR BUT HAD NO SKRILLA

Jul 1, 2004
DONT EVEN TRIP

Romp707 said:
beggining to lose hope.... i hope unforgiven 2 is legit
man anyone doubtin X Raided is wrong folks. this fool is tryna get his paper straight right now in my opinion. i dont think he was getin paid right for his old albums. so hes jus re releasin shit right now and u getin 2 cds u kno for the price of one or whutever. it beats payin for both of em individually. when unforgiven 2 drops or whutever his next album will be it WILL be all new shit. and I KNO this fool will come heated then a muthafucca. i mean really... aint liek he got a busy ass fuccin schedual all day everyday u feel? so u kno hes writin alot is all im sayin. with all the bullshit he went thru wit hollis n shit i think hes jus tryna get sum shit bacc u kno. this is all jus whut I THINK i dont kno him or nothin but i do kno his music. and he has never let me down. he always spit fire. real str8 pure HEAT! he neevr came weak on NOTHIN even over a sorry beat i may have heard once or twice him spit on. but man when this fool drops his new shit its gona be worth it. to me his music dont get old anyway. its real life shit chu kno. real shit never gets old. thas why Pac is in my cd player everyday. jus liek X. personally i cant wait for this new shit tho. i kno yall feel me on that.

K

KAH

yea i cant wait 4 x's new shit x-raided is 1 of my favorite rappers cause he spits tha sick & real shit he never comes weak. I feel what ur sayin bout him releasin tha songs again cause he wasnt gettin paid.

Apr 6, 2004
yeah i understand ced sing was in his pockets with black market, and thats why he is re-releasing all his beats under the "x-filez" witch is all the way nice.... he deserves his scratch, and i know he's stashing it away to get johnny cochoran or another from his stable for an apeal. and more power to the man..... its just been a while.... and when it comes to realism... there hasnt been to many that have gone through more trials and tribulations than x. i've just been sad to see nothing new.... how long has it been since "vengance is mine" droped? few years... and i guess i just never really got into city of kings or the initation... so i'm still sluppin the oldies. xorcist, speak of the devil, unforgiven...

and i never doubt x raideds ability to spit. IMO he's the illest lyricist.... but i havent felt his production since speak of the devil. vengince is mine had some slaps. but i couldnt feel production. same with city of kings or anitiation.

i just want to hear some cold hard uncut x raided. no weak apearances. no half ass beats...

(i know x dosnt really have the best control over production considering he cant touch a studio from behind the walls)

i just hope to hear unforgiven 2 soon..... its been a while.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Romp707 said:
yeah i understand ced sing was in his pockets with black market, and thats why he is re-releasing all his beats under the "x-filez" witch is all the way nice.... he deserves his scratch, and i know he's stashing it away to get johnny cochoran or another from his stable for an apeal. and more power to the man..... its just been a while.... and when it comes to realism... there hasnt been to many that have gone through more trials and tribulations than x. i've just been sad to see nothing new.... how long has it been since "vengance is mine" droped? few years... and i guess i just never really got into city of kings or the initation... so i'm still sluppin the oldies. xorcist, speak of the devil, unforgiven...

and i never doubt x raideds ability to spit. IMO he's the illest lyricist.... but i havent felt his production since speak of the devil. vengince is mine had some slaps. but i couldnt feel production. same with city of kings or anitiation.

i just want to hear some cold hard uncut x raided. no weak apearances. no half ass beats...

(i know x dosnt really have the best control over production considering he cant touch a studio from behind the walls)

i just hope to hear unforgiven 2 soon..... its been a while.
city of kings had some slappers on it i thought, raideds verse on 'relentless' is one of the hardest ive ever heard, vengance is mine is a sick one too i thought. initiation wasnt that good but it wasnt even really a raided album

Apr 6, 2004
yeah i the initiation wasnt a raided album. and raideds vocals come heated on city of kings, but i cant feel the production, i guess the way they ride the beats, or kingpin...

verngance is mine had some slaps, but overall i dont think it could compare to unforgiven, xorcist, or speak of the devil.

i dont really feel raided when he spits high octives at the pinacle of the sentence, you know what i'm sayin? kingpin dose that shit alot, and raided did it on that album, as well as venance.

Dec 27, 2002
i know exactly what you sayin...that actually turned me off of raided for a while when he did that shit, but luckily he didnt do it too much

Apr 6, 2004
yeah i liked the unforgiven production, xorcist production, and pieces of speak of the devil. i'd go dig up the liner notes but there all stashed in storage.

i am curiouse as to what production/style will come with unforgiven 2.

Apr 18, 2003
all of raideds shit is to fucking hard....

but really, fuck features.....but i want that raided n lynch cd to come out!!

raided is one of the FEW rappers i EVER heard who can rip a a shitty beat to shreds with pure creativity and realism in his lyrics...

dont get me wrong, ill admit it tho, hollis had SOME bangin beats, but what the fuck was up with some of the bullshit "clings" and "clangs" ever so often?

fuck it, ima buy XF2 to support X....real shit