X-Box 360 Danger! ****Caution****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Does anybody on here own a X-Box 360 yet? I don't cuz I aint seen nuttin appealing enough to spend that much damn money on the system. Now I'm even more skeptical becuz my lil bro's potna got one and brand new flat screen and all of a sudden his flat screen popped! That muthafucka got a hole where it exploded after about an hour of playing. Now I've heard of not being able to use a video game on a projector due to the rapid grapchic changes(Which burns out the lightbulb), but I'm wondering will the graphics on the X-box fuck up my shit or did lil homie just get a fucked up T.V? Has anybody heard of this becuz the 1st X-box had faulty wire which were burning peoples carpets that got recalled?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Well i can guarantee you a TV cant get messed up like that "because" of high intensity graphics. Real life TV is still much more power consuming and advanced than any video game graphics system, and they wont be equal for decades and decades from now.

So his TV probably was a faulty TV to begin with. Thats pretty much the only explanation.

The system aint bad, but i would never buy a first generation of any new system, there are still bugs to work out and i know over 10 people now that have had to send their systems back to MS because they've had overheating/freezing problemas.

Jan 7, 2004
my neighbor has a 360 and weve played it on my 42 in. lcd and his 50 in. plasma for hours and hours and never had any problems it could just be your homies t.v.

Apr 25, 2002
man. my boy got a sony plasma hd tv , 50 inch, thing is a bad mutha....anyways, he hooked up his original xbox and there was like a little lag when it came to pushing a button or direction.....he thaught since the new xbox was made for hd tvs it would be straight, but nope, still a little lag.....anyone hear of that shit. i tried it at his house and shit was fucked, like u press left, but it takes like a second for it to go left, totally fucking up the game..i heard there were issues with tvs and games lagging and shit...anyone with more info?

VIC

Sicc OG
Oct 29, 2002
I HAVE A PHILLIPS 60IN HDTV AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. THE ONLY THING THAT DID HAPPEN WAS WHEN I SWITCHED THE 360 FROM HORIZONTAL TO VERTICAL, WHILE IN GAME PLAY, IT SCRATCHED THE FUCK OUT OF THE DISK.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
damn that sucks, it prolly was the tv, ive played my ps2 on hella shit i wasnt supposed to and no damage occured

Dec 9, 2005
Havent had any problems...well...actually it froze a couple times.

But other than that...its THE SHIT !!

But damn...I was so dissapointed when I tried Madden...cause I'm a real fanatic...but damn...it sucks on 360...I'd rather play it on regular x-box.

NBA 2K6 and Call Of Duty 2 are dope ass games tho...

May 4, 2002
michampin said:
i work at nebraska furniture in the warehouse
and we have alot of xbox 360's returned
for whatever reason
just keep hearing bad things
lol, when x box first came out everyone said it wasshit and broke all the time, same with the ps2. ive had both since they came out and ive NEVER has 1 problem with either.

Nov 21, 2005
greedygreg209 said:
man. my boy got a sony plasma hd tv , 50 inch, thing is a bad mutha....anyways, he hooked up his original xbox and there was like a little lag when it came to pushing a button or direction.....he thaught since the new xbox was made for hd tvs it would be straight, but nope, still a little lag.....anyone hear of that shit. i tried it at his house and shit was fucked, like u press left, but it takes like a second for it to go left, totally fucking up the game..i heard there were issues with tvs and games lagging and shit...anyone with more info?

was he usin the S Vid cable or the regular a/v cord?? I hook my shit up on my flat screen 40" with progressive scan and i dont have any lag, but thats with original xbox tho i havent got the 360 yet.