www.robertrebeck.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good shit...nyce 2 see progress on everready, dass pretty deep so far...im curious to hear that Mr. Stinky tho..havent really heard much of his ish besides the random tech features

Aug 11, 2005
Anyway.....I am currently still working on Tech N9NE's new album. We've been doing sessions here and there, both in L.A. and in K.C. We have 18 songs recorded so far and probably will do another 10 and pick from there.
I would like to hear the songs they don't pick for the cd.

Jan 2, 2004
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
I would like to hear the songs they don't pick for the cd.
I would think that they might put out a bonus DVD again with extra footage or something that would feature a lot of these songs. He'd probably save some for Vintage 2 possibly too.

Aug 31, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:
I would think that they might put out a bonus DVD again with extra footage or something that would feature a lot of these songs. He'd probably save some for Vintage 2 possibly too.
id rather have a 2nd disc with the cut tracks on it, rather then trying to get the tracks off the dvd...i like the dvd as well, but why not through the cut tracks on a disc and add some other new strange tracks and make it a tech/ strange sampler disc, good way for the people who just listen to tech to get a taste for skatt and snug, and kutt and such

or he could just make it a double album but that aint happening

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
GXfromKy said:
id rather have a 2nd disc with the cut tracks on it, rather then trying to get the tracks off the dvd...i like the dvd as well, but why not through the cut tracks on a disc and add some other new strange tracks and make it a tech/ strange sampler disc, good way for the people who just listen to tech to get a taste for skatt and snug, and kutt and such

or he could just make it a double album but that aint happening
a double album would be dope as fucc, but i can see a bonus disc wit cut traccs off everready, preferebly a normal disc than the DVD, as it would be a repeat of the More Power disc not playing on certain CD players, systems etc.

Jan 2, 2004
I don't like dual-discs.. they just don't look good in your CD collection. You have all the CDs with proper fronts, then you have the disk with just the silvery shit that's on the bottom of disks.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I have a hard enough time tryin not to scratch one side of a disc.... I'd be beat if I had to worry about both sides.

how bout this.....

anghellic was 1 disc

absolute power was 2 disc's

ever ready could be 3 discs??? 2cd's & dvd... woohoo

(3rd release x 3 discs = N9ne)????

ps.. don't nitpick my math, I know there's been more than 3 ... haha

wishful thinking :confused: