www.GitTheFukOn.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
If you haven't heard....check out the blog that my boy playboy tre'(top8) of Ga Durt posted up. www.myspace.com/bonoho for more info(top 8)

We got some "SUCKERS" out there trying to steal and take credit for the hard work me and Bohagon put into creating the "GETTHEFUCKON" skitz we did for E-40's new album "GHETTO REPORT CARD". Some no talent having ass person has started and website using the name of the skitz we created . Now we were going to spell our's different anyway which is the reason you see it spelled "GitDaFukOn" because you know we just creative like that. So if anybody hears the skit and wants to checkout the website "DO NOT" I REPEAT "DO NOT " LOG ONTO THE FAKE WEBSITE!!! LOG ONTO "www.GitDaFukOn.com" the official Ga Durt ent website servicing your comedic skitz needs !!!!!!! And dont worry that no talent having person will be put in check soon enough so stay tuned keep supporting us and also look out for the GitDaFukOn myspace page as well . HOLLA AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! GEORGIA DURT BITCH !!!!!!!!! PLAYBOY TRE'

www.gitthefukon.com

Signing off WA2GA DURT....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's faulty shit Sonny, sorry to hear about that...hopefully shit gets worked out (if anything is going on with it).