WWW.EASTBAY.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
nah but i order out the catalog and send in check/m.o....they got tight shit i usually get my kicks on there...unless i hit up the cut spot for the deals...

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
WORD

Yeah I just got the newest catolog.........I am getting a NAVY ecko HOODY and SWEAT PANT fit..........Some casual white/navy or royal blue/ PHAT FARM kiccs.......I was lookin for winter head-bands to keep my ears warm but I didn't see any........Then went on the site and saw they had some tite 1's..........I wanna know is the WEBSITE ORDERING legit???

Apr 25, 2002
It's legit mayn. It's just like ordering out of the Eastbay catalog. I've ordered several pairs of new wheels from there.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Yea cuzzo,Eastbay just like footloccer cept' the page layed out different.But for bargains though footaction.com the best,Not as wide a range of choice but tight deals none the less.

2 C's

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
D-Locc60 said:

LOL.................NAW MANNNNNNNNNNNN...

ITS NOT LIKE YOUR ORDERING PRODUCT FROM:
-SICCMADE
-THE D.E.
or
-CINSITY RECORDS

YOU PAY=YOU GET YO SHIT RUSHED!!

d-locc
LMAO muh-fuccas on this site always talkin about gettin yanked.......Got me paranoid that every web-site out to get ya for ya skrilla...........Im'a trust the site.......I've ordered shit out the catalog and they ship fast as fucc.......I wonder is the shipping prices on eastbay.com are cheaper.............Payin $6.99 per item is RIDICULOUS.............THX for the help FOLKS

Jul 26, 2002
Re: @ D-Locc60

YunG VenoM said:
So you would vouch for em??? how long did it take to get your jerseys???..........I just dont wanna get jacced for they website
If you can connect to the website via https that means that it is secure becuase of the S. This is what I do for a living so that's why I know. You can view the certificate on the site to see if it's valid. Once you connect via https:// that means that your entering securly. Double click on the padlock on the bottom right hand corner and the certificate infomation comes up. If they have a valid certificate that means that they have been authenticated and verified as a company.