WWE Signs Former ROH Star Claudio Castagnoli

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
WWE has signed former ROH star Claudio Castagnoli, one half of “The Kings of Wrestling." Castagnoli will be under a WWE development contract going forward known as “Antonio Cesaro.”

he made his FCW debut this week and cut a promo. Below is a transcript of the promo he cut at that show.

"I've played in the small leagues for so long now that I've became bored. I have worked to get back here and not a single guy signed to a contract down here or up in Titan Headquarters will stop me from proving; whether it be by myself or as a King of Wrestling... That I am better than the rest."

"The man you knew me as is done, gone, finished. You recognize the face? This is a face you will get to know very well. I am Antonio Cesaro I am a King of Wrestling... The other is not too far behind and believe me when I say this. This place will soon have a Hero."

i guess the Kings will reign supreme in the WWE very soon... :siccness:

Feb 8, 2003
wwe hired a gang of indy wrestlers but they only keep most in fcw. imo they should make all the tag teams with smaller no name or indy wrestlers so they can build them up instead of doing teams with established single stars like show/kane. air boom is a good team and have perfect chemistry. but to make them shine more and look like strong team wwe needs to put them against roh, & FCW TEAMS of guys thats not over yet. its dumb to put them against miz and truth.