WTF!! look at this....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
if i were to move from Toronto to Brooklyn (friends live) look at the crime average rating

Crime Category Toronto, Canada NYC (Brooklyn),
Robberies 219 ----------------------------532
Rapes 76-------------------------- 28
Homicides 2--------------------------------11
Aggravated Assaults 956 -------------------------595
Motor Vehicle Thefts 17----------------------------489

Crime Lab Index 167 ----------------------------211

May 22, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
we ride on moose here...yes white trash and wanna-be gangstas everywhere but foreals....can you take a fucking canadian blood serious over a fucking let's say colorado blood??? yeah blight, nothign worth stealing cause everyone owns something like that eagle you used to have haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Relax...I feel the same way about Arogant American Assholes, but eat can u do

Most people dont even realize that NBA Player Jamaal Magloire played @ the same basketball court that I do for training and HIS BROTHER WAS SHOT BY A CRIP there...dont believe me ....ask him

May 22, 2002
Blight said:
Peple dont steal cars at least. Or is there just nothing worth stealing?
Ok faggot, no beef but lets look at the facts

- Cars made:...all cars are MADE IN CANADA....OAKVILLE, BRAMPTON, SUDBURY are all cities that make ford and gm cars

- I live in T dot (Toronto) where there is a POPULATION OF 4 MILLION unline Pittsburgh, CA where there is like 10 000 people and most people only know bout Pittsburgh, Penn.

May 7, 2002
Vigilante said:
- I live in T dot (Toronto) where there is a POPULATION OF 4 MILLION unline Pittsburgh, CA where there is like 10 000 people and most people only know bout Pittsburgh, Penn.
Dont get fresh with the best of the vets son. Blights from PA, get ya head right.