Wrestling fans...Randy Orton....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
what yall think of him.........I don't watch wrestling much anymore but when I do turn it on, there that muthafucka right therre

Actually I know him, I graduated from high school with him..to me he a hoe ass dude.....He was a geek in high school, just big da da fool...Stupid muthafucka said he would shot up the school if Colubine would of happen the year we were graduating...fuckn weirdo.....
This one time me and him got into in class, momma did raise no fool he 6 ft whatever and I'm 5'6" , we throw hands, he was throwing shit at me in class paper wads gay shit, I turned around a threw my big ass math book at his ass and it hit right in the head.....after that he did not fuck with me....
but this one day he went to mop this one cake ass dude....ole boy came out the house with a golf club and Randy still beat the dude down.....dude was swingin the club at Randy's arms and legs....fuck that I would busted his head

Wrestling fake anyway, like most these rappers out herre :devious:

May 12, 2002
His dad was a hog. He once got drunk in Northern Cali and it took around 10 cops with batons and taser guns to finally take his drunk naked ass in. I think it was in Stockton, Cowboy Bob Orton and another were drinking on an off day. Orton decided to get naked and run around outside, the cops came and it was on.

Aug 26, 2002
Jail???????? Military jail he went awol on the marines, but that was a good two years ago.........
Yes he is from the STL, graduated in 98 if u don't believe me email his ass and ask him he knows Adam Murphy, Hazelwood Central....