would u rather....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i know it is a tough choice, but no one has made it. I think i would take a shit push, over the 3 years. not the same outcome though, you could be pushed up on in quentin every day, or go through the 3 years with no problem, but is it worth the risk?

Apr 26, 2002
I'd go with quentin but i'd go with a game plan, first thing I do when I get there is do the craziest shit I could ever think of...to the point where they put me in solitary for the safety of me/others....such as banging my head into walls and putting my hands on the top of ovens and shit.

Apr 25, 2002
i know a sure fire way to keep from getting got in the pen. Never wipe your ass and in the mess hall shove hella peas and carrots in you ass. When bubba goes to bend u over i gaurentee he wont want none. and no, deep thought, i am not speaking from experience.

Oct 10, 2002
Yo niggaz, i been locked up alls my life and i neva got fucked wit, they see a down ass yolked nigga like me and they don't want to mess. I push bitches shit in om a regular basis but i also murders mutha fuckers!

Apr 25, 2002
lmao @ Blight..

seems like you come up with the stupidest (but hilarious) shit to say, unless it comes to lifting.. then you know like everything..

K

KEYSER SOZE

i bet being in solitary for three years would almost be just as bad as getting butt fucked everyday. can't imagine either...

as for crippin & trippin tell us some jailhouse stories.