Worst sports injury

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yup, yup I agree! Shit is even more nasty cuz you can hear Joe's leg snap when LT cracks him...... Another grusome injury was Napoleon McCallum injury vs. the 49ers. That was nasty and I remember watching the game and seeing it on television. They repeated the replay over and over, shit was gross how his knee was dangling!:confused:
LOL almost EXACTLY what I was going to post, word for word. LOL I remember that...now THAT was disgusting.

http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/312/Napoleon-McCallum-Leg-Break.html

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Also, I remember when I was about 14 or so, we were playing ball on an outdoor court, and it had those chain nets, on like an 8 foot rim (lol), and my cousin went up to dunk the ball, and when he let go of the rim, one of the hooks on the net got caught up his nose, and he was hanging with his feet barely touching the ground, for a few seconds...that was nasty. Stitches in his nose...LOL!

Nov 5, 2004
^ I simply dont know how to post youtube videos on here.

but ya'll got to check out the Skateboarding injuries.
When u reply, choose the "youtube" icon, its to the right of the icon you select if you're tryin to post a pic.

Then put the tail end of the youtube url between the [.youtube][./youtube]. It should be like an 8-digit code or something like that.

Nov 7, 2006
all these are just breaks. what about the hockey p;layer who got his neck cut? not the guy this year either but the one from awhile back. thats like atleast 3x worse then all these.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
all these are just breaks. what about the hockey p;layer who got his neck cut? not the guy this year either but the one from awhile back. thats like atleast 3x worse then all these.
Completely forgot about this one

Something else very nasty:

An athlete gets impaled by a javelin: