World Premier 50 Cent Video produced by Tha Bizness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
www.myspace.com
Dow Jones said:
and he also is the biggest rapper in the game right now... so if we can do a hit single for him that gets national love why cant we do the same with the records we do the for bay homies.... like rick rock and his jay z change the game shit or any of the other big shit rick has done, or the shit traxamillion is starting to do for a lot of national artists... it gives our coast a back bone and acceptance its been missing...and validates that we are not just hyphy and gang members and we game breeders that every other coast but our own has been able to benefit from.... its okay to leave the neighborhood every once and while and see what else is out there!!!! just like if such and such rapper did a song with 50 everybody would be on this shit like oh we bout to be on we finally gonna get our shine, why aint it the same thing for a producer????? like when niggas was arguin about if quinn had a cameo in 50's video when it wasnt even quinn but that still had niggas talkin like its bout to finally be quinns time to get that national love and take over... its good thou take it how u want it.... but when i do anything from mixtapes to beats to whateva i do it as one of us and that us is being a west coast nigga... so if cats cant get it with that then its good, bein a leader and tryin to change shit for the better of a whole group aint for everybody
i feel you mayn.
i produce for 40 Glocc of Infamous /G-Unit. Can't hate just because he's from NY or LA or from G-unit. That's a big move right there. 50 Cent has been fuckin with westcoast producers since Magic Stick and shit like that

Feb 8, 2003
I dont think he is gonna sell over 2 mill this time around. This album was been ruined by interscope and also he ahs way too many singles that a majority of fans are not feeling before the album even dropped. If 50 and wanted to get interscope back he should just leak this shit and record a brand new album and release by himself. But all I gotta say is Karma is a bitch he just getting what he deserves for black ballin so many rappers. Paul & Juicy are next

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
50 cent cant drop an album without 60,000 dick suckers surrounding him with pursed lips.

"youre ruining my image" how diva is that shit

i look forward to the flop

hes just pulling a temper tantrum ala game
and will find someway to spin this into sales

both of them will
interscopes prolly happy he took a vacation