wondering bout e-a ski

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
whats up yall, alright i dunno why ive never herad of him but my boy was telling me he is hella tight. i was wondering if any of yall are feeling him and if yall can gimme the names of his cds, if there more then one, and sum track listings, thanx. LATE!!!!!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
He only has one actual album out, it came out hella long ago back in the early 90's

He is sposed to be droppin albums but he keeps gettin fucked out of label deals.

He did have a lil promo cd pressed up though when he was working on Earthquake that was called The Black Album that has 6 songs on it

his new album is coming in September (HOPEFULLY!)

I believe it's still called APPLY PRESSURE and features Ice Cube, MC Ren, E-40, B-Legit, CPO Boss Hogg and others

May 5, 2002
yah i heard that song too on the radio, thats how me and my homeboy got started on him. but i didnt catch the name of it, any of yall know what it is called. and whens his new one suppost to drop. late!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the single is called Manuscript

I think the album is still called Apply Pressure, he mighta changed it though

E

E-A-Ski

E A SKI IS BACK

YO THE ALBUM IS CALLED APPLY PRESSURE CALL AND REQUEST THE SINGLE ON KMEL
CALLED MANUSCRIPT,ALBUM DROPS SEPT OR OCT

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wuddupimpeoples: This is RHYTHMX from $ickWid'It Records. Good to see up on this shit you respectable VET. Good shit putting Unckell 40 and BuzzinCouzin B-Legits name on your new single. West Coast got your back fa shiggadel. Take Care and keep it scorchin......Peace & Pro$$$perity to you E-A-Ski.. RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records Legion of G-A-M-E.

E

E-A-Ski

E A SKI THANK YOU

I WANNA THANK ALL MY HOMIES THAT BEEN PATIENT WAITING ON THIS ALBUM,
AND TRUST ME I WONT LET YOU DOWN,I ASK FOR ONE THING ,REQUEST ON YOUR RADIO STATION AND DONT BOOTLEG THE ALBUM