Wolfenstein

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
yeah, im kinda waiting on reviews or a copy. The last one for Xbox was pretty sick, the Multiplayer was hella fun. But this one might not be as good.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
This is the only review i could find for it so far..

defiantly a rent

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-18278-Pittsburgh-PS3-Examiner~y2009m8d17-Wolfenstein-review

this pretty much sums it up for me..

review said:
So far so good, right? I’m afraid that’s about all the good you’ll find in Wolfenstein. While gunfights can be fun, every other aspect of the game lacks polish. The graphics look good from afar, but get close to anything and the game reveals itself as a muddy mess. The textures are low resolution to the point where the game almost looks more at home on the original Xbox. The character models are severely lacking in the polygon department as well. The look of the game is much like the presentation. The menus, loading screens and every interface you see look unfinished. Loading screens are static and boring and feature screenshots that make the game look absolutely horrid. The cut scenes have a similar effect. Usually a game’s cut scenes manage to look better than the in game graphics but that’s not the case in Wolfenstein.

May 3, 2002
yeah, im hearing it sucks. Nothing like RTCW at all. :( had a feeling it was gonna be like that. U dont even hear much about the game.