With all our disagreements, where GOM members amalgamate:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
1. We ain't fuckin wit no door-to-door Bible Salesmen. They will get schooled in one way or another. If we can't prove somebody wrong on a point, we will say some rude shit and slam the door in their face.

2. We likely see some sort of intrinisic problem in almost every established facet of society, no matter who, what, or how.

3. We likely see most Americans as unschooled and uneducated sheep.

4. Many of us are ready for some sort of apocalyptic scenario (i.e. we are the wrong folks to fuck with on some personal arsenal shit)

5. We don't simply watch TV or listen to the radio and go "Yea, uh huh. OK. That's cool." I doubt many of the GOM heads spend ANY time watching MTV or some VH1 bullshit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I agree with each statement, and I'm glad you made this thread. I was tempted to make something like this a while back, but I never got around to it, and actually was stumped when it came to the wording. Regardless of race, religion/spiritual background, and differences in economic class, those five points pretty much ring true for the members of the G.O.M.

Dec 25, 2003
I felt it was necessary to make this thread because even if a motherfucker is the most out of pocket Mcleanhatch ass person, the fact that they are here and show up and participate says something. I doubt most people will have even gotten this far, and I would be glad if most Americans were even present in debates like these.

Mar 12, 2005
People will say, you won't get a message across through the Internet, if that wasn't the case, why has Myspace affected so many people HAHAHA, and how cults and religious Sects attract people into their lifestyle. You no 206 clowns on me, so does JMACL or whatever his name is, but I learn things from people whom I debate with, and even if not in person, it's a honor to learn a thing or 2 during a debate.

Aug 3, 2005
beat me to it haha.

i think the thesis is, there is no room for ignorance in Gathering of Minds. if it is found it will be rejected or destroyed with haste. the purpose of this forum should be to fan the mind's flame within those, and with others, who have found it.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
yes, that is a good thing about the membes here. they all are well aware of there own existance(weird, but youd be surprised how many people just tag along and live life as it is handed) which makes them interact with their world more, on a different level

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
3. We likely see most Americans as unschooled and uneducated sheep.
I for one disagree on this point, I dont think ANYBODY can judge another persons general intelligence because its all relative to the topic...(I.E im not smart enough to beat a rocket scientist at jepordy but when it comes to welding or art i can make him out to be a bloomin moron)

but for the most part i agree with everything else

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
TROLL said:
I for one disagree on this point, I dont think ANYBODY can judge another persons general intelligence because its all relative to the topic...(I.E im not smart enough to beat a rocket scientist at jepordy but when it comes to welding or art i can make him out to be a bloomin moron)

but for the most part i agree with everything else
But that doesn't have much to do with his point IF he was talking about academics.

http://www.aasa.org/publications/sa...Number=1021&snItemNumber=950&tnItemNumber=951

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^
oop your right, i took it out of context.. unschooled and uneducated isnt the same as being an idiot lol

i retract my previous reply

Jun 15, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
4. Many of us are ready for some sort of apocalyptic scenario (i.e. we are the wrong folks to fuck with on some personal arsenal shit)
Unfortunately, I am not part of the many in this category. Recently. I have wanted to own a decent piece and go to the range, yet, other priorities have gotten in the way. And, even with all the madness going on, I am still not convinced that the apocalyptic scenario will occur. I will, however, concede that I should be ready in the event that it does.

Apr 25, 2002
I would agree with this. I tend to disagree with quite a few people but we are all much more intuned than the average, even people furthest to the left, and to the right (if you dont think about that scale circularly).

Apr 5, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
5. We don't simply watch TV or listen to the radio and go "Yea, uh huh. OK. That's cool." I doubt many of the GOM heads spend ANY time watching MTV or some VH1 bullshit.
cant stand TV

but even tho i dont say much on here, this gota be my favorite siccness section, ALOTA GOOOD INFO TO SOAK UP, PROPS TO U SMART MUFUCKAS< I LOOK AT LIFE INA DIFFRENT WAY DUE TO READIN SHYT ON HERE

Apr 14, 2003
I come here to read a lot...and this is one of my favorite forums on the siccness...even though I hardly ever type shit in here...this forum is the shit!