WiseGuy Announcement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Most people that get mixtapes on a regular basis say that dropping more than $5 for a mixtape is a bit steep.

Being a mixtape and all i just find it funny how you can get Absolute Power for like $16 and pay $10 for a mixtape, kinda doesn't make sense since mixtapes are usually street bought and cost bout $5, im just wondering why he would charge $10 and not make it available to many people that live outside of KC, until now.

i just said that cuz everyone acted like fuckin pussies when someone mentioned something about bootleggin it, i'll fuckin bootleg the shit out of it, i hope someone reads this and gets pissed about it, talk all your shit, do whatever, tell me i'm not a fan whatever, i'll still have my free copy

I also find it funny how people like this post shit about bootlegging that motherfucker, when i tell people to buy that shit and you come in with some bullshit calling me tight. You better get your facts straight betthatstang, speaking shit on me for no reason, after i was the one not saying to bootleg his shit..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Why is it $10????

I'll give you some reasons.....

1. These aren't cd-r's burned with nero and using a lablel maker for the disc. This "mixtape" was sent off to new york to get professionally manufactured.

2. This "mixtape" has 32 tracks on it. I think maybe 1 of them is a skit or an intro. The intro to the mixtape is even a full song. About half the album is comprised of tracks with original beats....the other half is "jacked beats". So at the very least you have a Grant Rice EP. And how much are EPs now a days? $8-10???

3. This $10 price tag includes shipping to your fucking door, mailbox, post office box, wherever.

This is not directed at anyone....mainly just some more information on the cd.

Thanx Nick, finally someone to give us insight on the mixtape...... as i said before i never supported bootlegging and some of the people that have posted here have said that they will not pay for the mixtape no matter what, which i find bullshit cos of the work Grant puts into it.

As for the price im glad someone finally cleared up the reason why its $10 and what it has on the CD.

And as for Betthatstang i aint no tight muthafuker cause obviously not only do i support Strange with what they do but i also pay more than anyone else that lives in the states, so obviously i must support Strange Music betthatstang. For people that know anything bout currency conversion when Everready:The Religion, Tour DVD, Urban Legendz and B.L.E.V.E comes out i have to pay bigger shipping fees and also a 30 % higher price for everything cos im international.

So obviously i have a right to say something bout the price and now knowing that it has 32 tracks and the price includes shipping, makes the price much better.

So for people that are so quick to judge read posts correctly next time, maybe pull out a dictionary and check sentence structures and shit before you start trying to talk shit.

Jan 12, 2003
Makaveli2PAC said:
....... anyone think we're getting fucked?
this is why I made that comment. If you have to ask that question obviously its in the back of your head somewhere. I just dont see how if its work comin from Grant Rice that you'd even question the fact that we could be "gettin fucked". Shit, for 10.00 bucks you can "fuck" me all you want, that type of cash isnt shit.

betthatstang said:
Shit, for 10.00 bucks you can "fuck" me all you want, that type of cash isnt shit.
Lol that was some funny shit you said :) . Yeh i get your point and shit, but i did never say that i thought we were getting fucked, i asked other peoples opinions on the price and asked them if they thought we were getting fucked.

If i said that we are getting fucked, there would be the big difference right there. I find it funny how when i question a price tag you start fuckin' wit me, but when jaseman469
says he's gonna bootleg the fuck outta it for free and shit, you dismiss it like ahh thats cool.

Start lookin'at the people that are getting the shit for free and are happy that Strange isn't seeing money from it like jaseman469. Not the people like me that will drop the money for it and tell others to do the same, like in previous threads. And shit, i believe anyone has the right to question a price tag of any artist, if i wasn't a fan i wouldn't be able to say shit, but cos i support Strange and everything if i thought that something was more expensive than i thought it would be, id asked bout shit.

But as Nick said it includes 32 tracks and shipping in the price tag, which i didn't know and wouldn't of known if i didn't ask this question to begin with.

Nov 14, 2002
Thanx Nick, finally someone to give us insight on the mixtape...... as i said before i never supported bootlegging and some of the people that have posted here have said that they will not pay for the mixtape no matter what, which i find bullshit cos of the work Grant puts into it.
What a pile of bullshit.

And as for Betthatstang i aint no tight muthafuker cause obviously not only do i support Strange with what they do but i also pay more than anyone else that lives in the states, so obviously i must support Strange Music betthatstang. For people that know anything bout currency conversion when Everready:The Religion, Tour DVD, Urban Legendz and B.L.E.V.E comes out i have to pay bigger shipping fees and also a 30 % higher price for everything cos im international.
That doesn't mean that Strange sees any of that money. That means FedEx does.

So for people that are so quick to judge read posts correctly next time, maybe pull out a dictionary and check sentence structures and shit before you start trying to talk shit.
Dictionaries don't explain sentence structure.

Not the people like me that will drop the money for it and tell others to do the same, like in previous threads.
You talk like you don't have a single MP3, but I find that hard to believe.

Jan 12, 2003
Makaveli2PAC said:
Lol that was some funny shit you said :) . Yeh i get your point and shit, but i did never say that i thought we were getting fucked, i asked other peoples opinions on the price and asked them if they thought we were getting fucked.

If i said that we are getting fucked, there would be the big difference right there. I find it funny how when i question a price tag you start fuckin' wit me, but when jaseman469
says he's gonna bootleg the fuck outta it for free and shit, you dismiss it like ahh thats cool.

Start lookin'at the people that are getting the shit for free and are happy that Strange isn't seeing money from it like jaseman469. Not the people like me that will drop the money for it and tell others to do the same, like in previous threads. And shit, i believe anyone has the right to question a price tag of any artist, if i wasn't a fan i wouldn't be able to say shit, but cos i support Strange and everything if i thought that something was more expensive than i thought it would be, id asked bout shit.

But as Nick said it includes 32 tracks and shipping in the price tag, which i didn't know and wouldn't of known if i didn't ask this question to begin with.
As long as u seen what I was getting at. Its all gravy.