Winning Eleven soccer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Anyone else play this? Or does everyone just play Fifa? Fifa blows IMO...WE shits on everything

I know I'm reaching out here but there has to be someone that plays this...

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Ay man, I play it all the time. 10 times better than FIFA. I've been playing these games since it was called like International Super Star Soccer or some shit like that, on SNES and then on PS1. But which one are you playing right now? WE 9? I got that for the XBOX and it's the shit. You can unlock players and classic teams, although they have the incorrect names you can still change them yourself. And it's obvious for most of the players who they are. In my Master League, I have Maradona, Pele, Johan Cruijff, Batistuta, Romario, lol. Damn I can't even remember. Best Soccer game ever though, by far.

May 19, 2005
dude i swear by this game,this is one of the only games i allways come back to,and iv played the shit out of it,and compared to fifa...it doesnt even compare,there on 2 different levels,i told my boys that if they get into this game theyll never go back to fifa and will never want to.they played ,didnt belive me,and once they got the hang of it,they realized that this is the best futbol game ever PERIOD

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
DeceptaKhan said:
the new one for 360 looks like its gonna be dope,and the live aspect will be way sicker then the reg xbox game,ill tear all your ass up,ALL YOU'S!!!
is their one coming out for 360 wow! ima have get that fo sho i got the newest one now its tight

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
DeceptaKhan said:
the new one for 360 looks like its gonna be dope,and the live aspect will be way sicker then the reg xbox game,ill tear all your ass up,ALL YOU'S!!!
Wait till i get little bit better ima have to challenge you

Jun 23, 2002
Damn! Thats tight that you guys play WE...

Oakraiders9 - I had been playing WE10 for awhile but my PS2 fucked up...my homie put that shit on a hard drive for me after he downloaded it or something - I don't know how to do that stuff....but I haven't had it for like 2 months and I'm feenin' to play it again..it's the ONLY video game I play for some reason...

I had the Japanese version that was all patched and shit too so it was cool, I don't care for the American versions much...there's some website that'll tell you all about that stuff tho - http://www.evo-web.co.uk/index.php - is a good one

The new one for PS2 'Pro Evo Soccer 6' comes out here in January...Europe gets it sooner I believe...and yeah, the XBOX one is gonna be rediculous

Anyone got a PS2 for sale?