WILLIE CLARK guilty ON ALL 21 CHARGES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's sad.... D Williams probably wasn't even trippin or the one who instigated the funk and he gets murdered. And then the dude brags about putting him to sleep.

Mar 16, 2005
That's sad.... D Williams probably wasn't even trippin or the one who instigated the funk and he gets murdered. And then the dude brags about putting him to sleep.
bitch ass brandon marshall and his cousin started it all!

Marshall is quick to lay hands on his girlfriends but didnt do shit this night but talk and an opened handed slap across head.

Apr 25, 2002
bitch ass brandon marshall and his cousin started it all!

Marshall is quick to lay hands on his girlfriends but didnt do shit this night but talk and an opened handed slap across head.
You seem awful quick to point the finger. Were you there? Do you have all the facts? The news aint truth man, only one side.

Mar 16, 2005
i guess 2 weeks of testimony lied....even though those involved said they were part of it.

GTFOH

marshall HIMSELF said he slapped willie clark upside head outside club.

Marshall himself as well as his cousin admitted to being in the party that spratyed champagene

marshall himself has said he has gotten into altercations with his girlfriends.

please tell me where I am quick to point finger

Mar 16, 2005
dang you got hella hate for marshall! you burn the guy anytime his name is mentioned on this site.

because he is the very definition of a spoiled athlete!!!!

things everything revolves around him, thinks he gets to dictate the terms of everything.

And get this.....his best game EVER we lost. He doesnt help a team win and only cares about himself.