will you give siccmade up??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
i feel what gods son is sayin, doomsday is horrible and especially eklipse, he sounds like he belongs in insane clown posse, and i'd bump ebk4 over the plague any day. esp that cut "blood on the rug"

Dec 27, 2002
ordekoms said:
i feel what gods son is sayin, doomsday is horrible and especially eklipse, he sounds like he belongs in insane clown posse, and i'd bump ebk4 over the plague any day. esp that cut "blood on the rug"
hell yea to all that

May 7, 2002
EVERYONE BUYIN LYNCH'S SHIT WHEN IT DROP NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!...JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT 4 IT TO DROP AND HELL PROVE ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS WRONG..IVE NEVER HEARD LYNCH COME WEAK PERIOD..I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE DICK RIDIN AFTER HIS SHIT DROP..LOL..LYNCH GON DO HIS THANG NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAY..

Jan 16, 2003
oh dont trip i'm buyin LBI, but what i'm sayin is if its a disapointment then i aint buyin no more siccmade albums until i hear them first(which is what most people do), oh yea, siccmade muzicc is tha only label that i buy their cds and not dl them, besides my internet connection is through my phone line so it takes TWO HOURS to dl 4 or 5 songs, catch my dl'n once a month if that