Wicked Wonka Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
my opinoin is that icp sucks pretty bad...
yours is diff...

the jackass comment just pissed me off...
i wasn't going to reply, but then i saw that...

Aug 22, 2002
techn9nehq said:
yup.......the haters have a sense of humor......just as i suspected

Apparently not since Trick took my jackass comment to heart. I was just being a wiseass. I really dont care if you like ICP or not. Im sure you like some music that I dont, but you dont see me bashing it just because I dont like it. Ya wanna know why? Because I am not going to waste my time hating something when I could use that time to do something better. But whatever....

Apr 21, 2003
i didn't take it to heart...
just thought it was mean so i replied...

i never take anything personaly that is said on here...
and neither should anyone...
everyone should know by now that people fuck around alot..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I dont have a problem with ICP or their music really.......its certain "juggalos" that I see at shows that are really.....annoying....???? I dont know if thats the word i'm looking for....but its close enough. And I know not all are like that, but oh well. Music is a universal language and who gives a fuck what people like.....they aint shovin it in your face so what does it matter? yanawdamean?

Mar 31, 2003
Yeah Nick i feel ya there, some of the juggalos "seem" annoying but for real when u get to choppin it up with em they as cool as any of the other Tech fans and usually more dedicated

Just My thoughts and feelings

And I love seeing mosh pits start at Techs concerts its funny shit

steve