WICH DAGO ALBUMS ARE Y'ALL.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2004
Tha Cutthroat-Community Activist, C-Band, Big Bay Locc, Ciro, C-Hec, JDO, Googie Monsta, Cee Wee 3, LC Janet, Mooch Massive, Mic Loc, Complex, Baby Krown, Cricket, Ecay Uno, LIL Trelly, Tha Wreccing crew, Stinker, LiL C. S and his crew, Shadow, Rag Dogg tha Battleram, Mink Loc, VMF, Tish Baby and her crew, Shazy, Marv the mayor even tho he not gone do that much rapping, just producing, Marv the mayor is a hard as producer- I.m gone take the time to get it up for him, been down wit rapping since he was a young buck, BAD HABIT is gone always keep climbing the ladder............SHIT KEEP IT CRACCING AND THINGS WILL FALL IN PLACE..............................If i for got AnyBody you know who you are, all tight rappers from dago need to come out wit a hard as album.....shit DAGO need to shine too, much love to the whole crip card in DAGO............... :eek:

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
bossman hoggs solo irocc this is hoggs partner from l.a. the one who did that knok album wit him, I was in anaheim when he recorded some shit its on a whole other level and thats real.stay up