why they Beefin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
all i knew was one was king of the south and the other was prince of the south but i bumped into this today doesnt say much though:

Further down south, fans are expecting T.I and Ludacris to air it out on record. Rumors began circulating when T.I, the self-proclaimed king of the south, made comments towards Ludacris while on Rap City:The Bassment earlier this year. Ying Yang Twins have also indirectly dissed Luda, stating that they, along with T.I., The Dungeon Family and Youngbloodz are the only true Atlanta representatives.

SOHH.COM

M

mizztech

Thats real though cuz Luda aint even really from Atl his ass was born in Chi...i mean he reps ATL and thats where he grew up but he dont give the Chi no love...and thats where Luda began...lol thats how i see it...so 2 me he aint a tru representer...

Ludas a bitch though...T.I. didnt even really diss him in the bassment he just mentioned DTP and they took it as a diss...