WHY SACRAMENTO WILL DETHRONE THE FAKERZ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Why is this??

1. They already dethroned them last year, but with the help of refs in game 6 (which was elimination game for the fakerz) they were able to get to game 7!! But proved that they were the better team in the series!!

2. Sac is an even deeper team this year with the addition of K. Clark, and with another year under Turkoglu's belt, plus it helped that he started alot of games inthe playoffs due to Peja's injury, that really helped him grow and develope! Also with B.J. startin for Bibby now and showin he could be a star will really boost his already high confidence!!

3. Ko-Me has been knocked for playin poorly while Shag toe has been out, and bein selfish, plus changin his name from Kobe Bryant to Ko-Me My-ant wont help none!! he will somehow self destruct come playoff time!!

4. Its Sac's time, just like when Detroit finally beat Boston in the late 80's and early 90's after gettin beat year after year by them, as well as Da Bulls gettin by Detroit after gettin beat year after year!! Its now Sac's time to get by L.A. after gettin beat 2 years and gettin cheated last year!!

5. And finally the Fakerz are a wack ass team, without Shag, and they know that now, and Sac will take away all there confidence after the Fakerz beat Dallas in a long 7 game series in the semi's, and that will wear out the Fakerz when its time to come to Arco and get stomped!!!! GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ABSOLUTLEY NO LOGIC ON ALL THAT BABBLIN...NONE WHATS SO EVER,,,WHERE THERE PART WHERE ON HOW THEY SOPPOSE TO BEAT L.A,...YOU DIDNT MENTION HOW THEY GONNA DO IT..IF YOUR SAYING BECAUSE OF CLARK...YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT B-BALL

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
i know more than u trust me, but I am makin a mockery of your wack ass thread!! What logic u got?? U got qoutes for Pussy Hardaway who sits out all year on a bandaid injury, and qoutes from eastern con. coaches haha, u dont know shit homie!! Go do sumthin wit yo self mane cause u are a big joke!!! Sac will be 2003 CHAMPS!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Yea, you didnt say much of anything there, all i got from that is "fuck kobe bryant, fuck the lakers, fuck shaq, fuck the kobe bryant
THATS WHAT I MEAN,WHEN IT COMES TO TALKING REAL BALL THESE FOOLS RESORT TO NAME CALLIN..OR STUPID REMARKS.....I WOULD EXPECTED AN ANSWER LIKE THAT THOUGH...I MEAN I LAYED IT ALL OUT THERE WHY I THINK THE LAKERS WILL WIN THIER 4TH STRAIGHT TITLE,WITHOUT DUMB REMARKS LIKE WEBBER SUCKS OR VLADE SUCKS...AM ASKING SPURS,MAVS,SAC FANS TO TELL US WHY,THEY THINK ITS THIER YEAR...NOT STUPID SHIT LIKE DETRIOT AND BOSTON DID IT ,SO NOW IT SACS TURN,WHAT THE FUCK !,OR KOBE HAS SHOWN HE AINT SHIT WITHOUT SHAQ,,,OKAY WELL SHAQS BACK SO,HOW YOU GONNA DO IT

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Again fuck Ko-Me and the Fakerz!! Wicked if u wanna know why Sac will win it, its the same reason i picked the Eagles to win the Superbowl before McNabb got hurt.........Both are the best teams to me, and they were simply my pick!! What more do u want, I think Sac will win it this year, and that they were the better team last year, its simple as that and if u watched the series last year u would know what I mean!!! GOT EM!!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Man I'm in L.A next week I'm really looking forward cause I'll be at that game against the mavs and i think dallas will destroy the fakers.

May 16, 2002
Nitro GH said:
Yea, you didnt say much of anything there, all i got from that is "fuck kobe bryant, fuck the lakers, fuck shaq, fuck the kobe bryant".
Thats all dude knows is HATING....Endless ignorant threads about HATING....He does provide lots of laughs though with his stupid threads!

May 9, 2002
I don't think that the Lakers will win it all this year...my best friend is a huge lakers fan..so i see alot of the games..and right before the season i told him i don't think ya'll will win it this year??

why?....i dunno..and i'm not one to just say FUCK THE LAKERS..except when they talk shit about iverson or something...i dunno..i just think that this year something is gonna happen..whether that be shaq or kobe getting hurt in the end of the year...or they just flat out lose..i dunno...just a feeling

but i'm not gonna say IT'S THE KINGS THAT ARE GONNA WIN EITHER!!.....i dunno..i just wanna watch and see what happens...

oh yea..

and GOOOO SIXERS!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE ONLY WAY THE LAKERS WONT WIN THE NBA TITLE IS IF SHAQ OR KOBE GET HURT...IF THEY STAY HEALTHY...ALL WE GOT TO DO IS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS,AND DOMINATE..LAKERS ARE AT THIER BEST COME PLAYOFF TIME...DALLAS IS HOT RIGHT NOW,BUT CAN THEY MATCH THAT IN THE PLAYOFFS...WELL SEE